1. Seasonal Colors - Just because the season calls for bright pinks doesn't mean you can't wear a variation of that pink to suite your skin-tone.
2. Moisture Tint - Mix a little moisturizer in with your foundation to create a moisture tint and sheer out the coverage.
3. Hydrated Skin - The best hydration for your skin comes from something you least expect good old fashion water along with a good skin-care regimen.
4. Blush & Overuse - Smile in the mirror for correct placement of blush and apply to the apple of your cheeks keep it subtle especially during the day.
5. Concealing Darkness - Over using concealer can make your eyes look worse.
Apply concealer to the inner bridge of nose and darkness under the eye blend well. I prefer a cream based concealer .